Recent Before & After Photos

The importance of having a dehumidifier.


This property was in Reeseville which was affected by mold. The mold developed in this home was due to the sealing of the windows was old and cracked. The home ... READ MORE



Kitchen Fire in Jefferson, WI


This kitchen fire started in the microwave mostly affecting the wall behind it, the cabinet and the ceiling above. Smoke soot could be seen through out the hous... READ MORE



House Fire in Milton, WI


We were called to a house fire in Milton, WI that swept through an entire home that was made of field stone. The outside was unharmed, but the inside of the fir... READ MORE



Kitchen Fire in Watertown, WI


A small fire started inside the control panel of a stove in this kitchen located in Watertown, WI. Even though the fire was contained to the kitchen, smoke trav... READ MORE



Flooded 1st Floor in Okauchee Lake, WI


We were called to a home in Okauchee Lake, WI where a vinyl hose had burst in an upstairs bathroom. The water ran down between walls, over stairs, through the f... READ MORE



Mold on Basement Wall in Fort Atkinson, WI


We were called in by a repeat customer that owns property where several people come, go and stay on a regular basis. Mold was pretty bad in a basement closet an... READ MORE



Flooded Basement in Jefferson, WI


This flooded Basement in Jefferson, WI was the result of a pipe that had frozen and burst just inside the concrete wall before reaching the spigot outside. Wate... READ MORE



Residential Carpet Cleaning


A good example of a residential carpet cleaning that SERVPRO of Jefferson County / Oconomowoc can do for any home. The before picture shows the well traveled an... READ MORE



Cleaning of a Commercial Kitchen


A popular restaurant in the area needed their main kitchen, several rooms and hallways deep cleaned, as that hadn't been done in years. We came in and did a dee... READ MORE



Commercial Fire Damage


SERVPRO of Jefferson County / Oconomowoc specializes in fire damage clean-up and restoration with both commercial and residential properties. Our trained techni... READ MORE