Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Media Blasting Is a Helpful Restoration Tool at SERVPRO


This damaged home in Fort Atkinson, WI was the result of a faulty electrical wire connected to the wood deck. Notice the extent of the fire damage; the vinyl s... READ MORE



SERVPRO of Jefferson County/Oconomowoc Provides Emergency Board-Up Services


This fire damaged door in a local apartment was the result of a tenant smoking on their balcony. Significant damage was done both from the fire and the emergen... READ MORE



SERVPRO of Jefferson County/Oconomowoc Completes Fire Restoration


This fire in a farmhouse in Watertown, WI had extensive damage as the result of unsupervised cooking on the stove top. Notice the extent of the damage that wen... READ MORE



When Dirt Gets In the Way Of Life - SERVPRO is Here To Help


Sometimes, life just gets in the way. You may have been looking at your ceiling fan and saying, I need to clean that. But then life happens. The next thing you ... READ MORE



SERVPRO of Jefferson County/Oconomowoc Uses the Right Chemicals For the Type of Job Needed


When a fire occurs and the resulting damage is left, SERVPRO of Jefferson County/Oconomowoc is called to help bring the structure back to preloss condition. Wi... READ MORE



House Fire Requires Duct Cleaning


When a fire occurs, the soot and odor can get into all different places, both big and small. Often with a fire, the odor left behind will require all the HVAC ... READ MORE



Fire In Kitchen Leads to Asbestos Abatement In Basement


This 9" x 9" vinyl tile was old and some areas previously were popping up. However, due to a fire in the living on the level above and the fire being put out w... READ MORE



SERVPRO Conducts Contents Pack-Out After Fire


When it comes to fires many people just think about the structure. However, other tasks are required when personal contents are affected. SERVPRO of Jefferson ... READ MORE



SERVPRO Tackles Kitchen Fire


This fire damaged kitchen was the result of a grease fire while cooking. Notice the soot on the ceiling and the charring of the cabinets. The after photo was ... READ MORE



Garage Fire


This garage fire started due to fireworks that were placed in a plastic garbage can and the garbage was inside the garage. SERVPRO of Jefferson County/Oconomowo... READ MORE



Kitchen Fire in Jefferson, WI


This kitchen fire started in the microwave mostly affecting the wall behind it, the cabinet and the ceiling above. Smoke soot could be seen through out the hous... READ MORE



House Fire in Milton, WI


We were called to a house fire in Milton, WI that swept through an entire home that was made of field stone. The outside was unharmed, but the inside of the fir... READ MORE



Kitchen Fire in Watertown, WI


A small fire started inside the control panel of a stove in this kitchen located in Watertown, WI. Even though the fire was contained to the kitchen, smoke trav... READ MORE



Commercial Fire Damage


SERVPRO of Jefferson County / Oconomowoc specializes in fire damage clean-up and restoration with both commercial and residential properties. Our trained techni... READ MORE