Recent Cleaning Posts
Ozone vs. Hydroxyl; Is There A Right Answer?
SERVPRO has the skills needed to effectively circulate ozone through the whole structure.
Odor removal is an essential component of almost every restoration job. There are a variety of options available from masking agents to foggers to ozone and hydroxyl generators, and so on. In our industry, we have noticed a rather large debate being waged over the benefits and dangers of these two options. There is a clear advantage to using machines to eliminate odors from spaces and items rather than simply just trying to mask them. SERVPRO of Jefferson County/Oconomowoc technicians are highly trained to recommend the best method for your odor neutralization.
It is VERY IMPORTANT to know that both ozone and hydroxyl will remove odors – hydroxyl will just take longer.
Differences Between Hydroxyl and Ozone
- Hydroxyl is not harmful to plants and fish.
- Hydroxyl does not leave behind a chemical smell.
- Hydroxyl works on a larger variety of odors.
- Hydroxyl can be used in wet areas to help deodorize. Ozone machine used in wet areas can bleach a material.
- Hydroxyl machines will typically take longer to deodorize.
- Ozone can possibly damage rubber or leather goods.
- Ozone is to be used in unoccupied areas with return to the area at least one hour after the machine has turned off.
- Ozone is much stronger and faster and must be closely monitored.
Both options are very effective and have their time and place on when to be used. Depending on the type of odor and the amount of time allotted will dictate what option you should choose. Be sure to only use experienced technicians when using equipment such as these. Supervision of both methods is necessary to affectively remove the odor. SERVPRO of Jefferson County/Oconomowoc office staff, and technicians, are trained to know which method will be most effective for your situation
Call SERVPRO of Jefferson County/Oconomowoc 920-674-3002 for all your deodorization needs and questions.
Is It Time For a Duct Cleaning?
SERVPRO has equipment for almost any task!
So, you're trying to decide whether a duct cleaning is for you. In this blog we will be giving you some facts to try and help you decide whether or not it's time.
Before we start with the facts, you should know it's recommended ducts be cleaned about every five years. There is no magic number that determines whether or not your ducts in particular need to be cleaned, so these facts may help you determine if you think it's time based off of what is happening in your home.
Fact #1: Having a duct cleaning done can save you energy.
- Obstructions can create reduced airflow; obstructions include dirt, dust, cobwebs, pest droppings and biological growth
- Cleaning duct work creates an easier job for your HVAC system. A system that doesn't have to work as hard, lasts longer
- Removing obstructions and debris reduces risk of damage to essential parts of an HVAC system
Fact #2: Duct cleanings create a better indoor air quality
- Air duct cleanings remove contaminants from your duct work. These contaminants include pollen, dirt, dust and cobwebs. For some people, contaminated air ducts can create allergic reactions, or even asthma attacks
- Duct cleanings can result in a lower amount of duct accumulating on horizontal surfaces, creating less irritants sitting in the open home
Fact 3: Comfort
- A duct cleaning can identify leaks in your duct work that could be causing drafts or excessive noise
If you are having low air flow, unusual allergies or respiratory issues, or leaks and noise a duct cleaning may help. Reach out to medical professionals about serious health effects and if you believe they are related to something in your home, please contact an indoor air quality specialist to identify those problems. If issues are identified, SERVPRO is always here to help you resolve them.
As always please feel free to contact SERVPRO of Jefferson County/Oconomowoc with any further questions, comments, or to seek services at 920-674-3002.
SERVPRO Has Many Options Regarding Cleaning Services. Do You Know The Difference?
SERVPRO has many options in regards to your cleaning needs. Need a carpet cleaning? Give us a call at 920-674-3002.
Because SERVPRO of Jefferson County/Oconomowoc is known as a professional cleaning and restoration company, we often get calls to do household cleaning. Sometimes, our customer is moving into a new home and wants to make sure it is clean before their belongings get moved in. Other times, an executor of an estate is handling a loved one's home that needs to be ready to put up for sale.
These examples require different cleaning needs. If you call our office at 920-674-3002 we will ask you questions to determine what type of cleaning is best for your situation.
In the case of someone moving into a new home, typically the home is vacant. This makes our cleaning process more efficient as we don't have to move any items to clean behind, or move dishes out of the way to clean cabinets. Our services will include wiping down horizontal surfaces in the home, cleaning the outside of cabinets and appliances, cleaning and dusting light fixtures and vacuuming visible cobwebs. We can also provide carpet cleaning services or duct cleaning services for added peace of mind that you are moving into a clean home. If there are any odors present, we can also offer deodorization services to go along with the cleaning. The previously mentioned is what we would consider a "general cleaning."
Should you need a "deep cleaning" performed on your property, our job becomes a little more time consuming. We will ask you many questions so that we have clear expectations on what is to be done while we are at the property. In the case of a loved one passing away, there are often belongings that will need to be sorted through. After the family decides what to do with the items that are left, SERVPRO can help remove the ones that are not to be kept. We have working relationships with many companies that will accept donated, gently used belongings so they do not go to waste. The deep cleaning is more detailed since the belongings are also to be cleaned or removed. We can also coordinate dumpsters for removing debris if needed. Just like the above, we can also offer the other cleaning services such as carpet cleaning or deodorization.
In either case, we will request an in-person inspection of the property. This is to make sure all of your needs are clearly communicated and can be included in our initial estimate.
Please give us a call today at 920-674-3002 for your cleaning needs. SERVPRO of Jefferson County/Oconomowoc, "Like it never even happened."
Use of Ozone After Nicotine
SERVPRO places ozone machines on ladders and uses other measures such as air movers to keep what comes out off of the floor as much as possible.
Ozone is one of the most effective ways at neutralizing smoke odor. When we are asked to clean and deodorize after cigarette/cigar odor, or after a fire, we we will use an ozone generator.
Ozone is a colorless gas with a pungent odor and powerful oxidizing properties, formed from oxygen by electrical discharges or ultraviolet light. It differs from normal oxygen (O2) in having three atoms in its molecule (O3).
Ozone has existed on Earth for as long as oxygen has been here- about 500 million years. It has existed in our universe for billions of years. Wherever oxygen comes into contact with an electric arc, such as lightning and/or a particular wavelength of ultraviolet rays, like those from the sun around which the planet orbits, ozone will be created.
How is ozone generated?
During an electrical storm, bolts of lightning in the atmosphere rip oxygen molecules apart, leaving single oxygen atoms in their wake. These single atoms quickly bond with surrounding O2 molecules, creating O3, or ozone.
This is why the air smells so fresh right after a lightning storm. Lightning is nature’s air purifier.
The ozone layer in the lower stratosphere is also generated by molecular fission and fusion, but by the sun’s short wave ultraviolet rays rather than by electricity. Coincidentally, it’s this ozone layer- created by short UV waves, that protects life on our planet from the longer UV waves within the spectrum.
Ozone generators manufacture ozone by applying either of these same two principles:
1. Corona Discharge
Ozone generators that utilize the electric arc method of generating ozone are referred to as corona discharge ozone generators. High voltage (2,000 volts and up) is passed through a dielectric material (material that transmits electrical force without conduction), while being fed and cooled by ambient air supplied by a fan located at the rear of the unit.
This sustained electric arc is what severs the O2 molecules, resulting in the manufacture of ozone.
2. Ultraviolet Light
Waves of ultraviolet (UV) light are what ‘slice’ O2 molecules in half in UV ozone generators. UV bulbs are mounted inside the generator which emit certain wavelengths of ultraviolet light which, in turn, separate the atoms of passing O2 molecules. This is how our sun creates and maintains the protective ozone layer between the troposphere and stratosphere.
UV is much less effective at generating ozone than corona discharge. Generators of this type typically have a much lower ozone output as a result.
How does ozone destroy odors?
Ozone reacts with odor molecules by transferring the “extra” oxygen atom of the ozone molecule to the odor molecule, changing its composition so it no longer has the same chemical makeup. This chemical reaction is called oxidation.
In a nutshell, through the oxidation process, what was formerly an odor-causing molecule is now an entirely different compound, and therefore does not possess the odor of its preceding form. A simple example of this molecular restructuring is the addition of an oxygen atom to a molecule of H2O to form H2O2 (which is the conversion of water to hydrogen peroxide).
Is Ozone Dangerous?
The most important thing to remember when generating ozone in a space is to evacuate the premises during the treatment. This includes the removal of humans, pets, fish (as there is oxygen in the water) and in the case of high levels generated over a period of several hours, removal of houseplants is suggested. It’s a good idea to post “Do Not Enter- Ozone Area” (or similar message) signs on all entrances of a space as well.
After the treatment time is complete, either enough time should pass for the ozone to revert to oxygen (O2), or the space should be circulated/vented with fresh air before people and animals are reintroduced.
And here’s one of the most beautiful things about using ozone in the restoration industry - the only residue resulting from the generation of ozone is oxygen (O2). When used properly and a few simple rules are followed, ozone can be a safe and effective tool.
In this photo, you will see an ozone generator on top of the ladder. We purposely put the generator up high because ozone is heavier than oxygen and it falls to the ground. Also, you will see 3 fans pushing air/ozone back up toward the ceiling. Because ozone is heavier than oxygen, the fans are used to re-circulate the ozone to make the deodorization process more efficient.
For all your nicotine odor and other deodorization needs, call SERVPRO of Jefferson County/Oconomowoc. 920-674-3002
Removing Stains from Hardwood Floors
Not all water marks will look like this, but this is a common occurrence in many homes on many different wooden surfaces such as floors or tables.
If you have hardwood floors and kids, or even pets, it is almost guaranteed that you have had a mess at some point. Getting those stains off/out are normally easy cleans, but for the odd stain, or stubborn one, this blog should help you figure out the best steps to removing it.
First, you are going to need to know what kind of floor you have. There are three basic types of floor finishes: wax finish, penetrating stain, surface finishes. A stain/finish sits on top of the wood, whereas wax and penetrating finishes go deeper into the wood. The latter are usually found in older homes. After determining the type of floor, you need to determine the stain type. We will cover both kinds of water stains, non-greasy stains, and greasy stains in this blog.
Lest start with water stains. You will need to identify if the stain is a white ring type stain or a dark (possibly even black) stain. There are two different methods for the respective stain types.
- Genteelly rub with #000 steel wool and a floor wax
- Go on with a #00 steel wool and a mineral spirit/wood floor cleaner
- Surface finish:
- Use a cleaner for urethane finishes, this will most likely take anything right off
- Scrubbers can be bought specifically for urethane finishes as well, sometimes extra elbow grease can do the trick for stubborn stains
- If the previous methods do not work (for any finish type) you can try
- Placing a damp towel on the floor and placing a hot iron (not on a steam setting) on top of it for a few seconds. Then wipe the area down with a clean dry towel
- Try rubbing the spot with a toothbrush and some rubbing alcohol for a few seconds in small areas at a time
The second type of stains, dark/black stains, can be trickier. Generally, these stains have penetrated the wood, but you really have two options (with no variation depending on the finish type):
- Dip a toothbrush in bleach and rub the stain. Repeat once more after a few hours, then wait over night to see if the stain is gone
- You can always strip, sand, and reseal the area if all else fails
For non-greasy food stains/nail polish and the like, you should be able to remove the stains with warm water, dish soap, and a rag.
For greasy stains, such as butter or oils, the method of removal will again be determined by the type of finish on the floor:
- Use a dish soap with a high lye content, warm water, and a rag
- Surface Finishes:
- Use the steps above for removing white stains from surface finished wood
When removing stains from wood always go east on moisture and let the area thoroughly dry before doing anything more. Only ever use cleaners for your specific floor type when possible to avoid unnecessary damage. When in doubt, or if you have a very large stain, call a professional such as SERVPRO. We have seen a lot of different situations and are always here to help. Feel free to give us a call at 920-674-3002 with questions or comments.
- Kelly Roberson Updated April 10, and Kelly Roberson. “How to Remove Stains from Wood Floors So It Looks Like That Spill Never Happened.” Better Homes & Gardens, www.bhg.com/homekeeping/house-cleaning/surface/how-to-remove-stains-from-wood-floors/.
Combating Covid-19: Disinfecting Railway Maintenance Equipment
Disinfecting this large machinery is just one more way SERVPRO of Jefferson County/Oconomowoc is contributing to slowing the spread of Covid-19.
This coronavirus pandemic has created problems and concerns for everyone across the globe. In our opinion, all legal businesses are essential, but one of the most important ones is the transportation industry. We give thanks to those professionals who move our supplies and goods across the country either by water, rail or truck.
In this case, in order to keep our supplies moving over the rails, the railway professionals need to repair the sections of track wherever needed. In order for that to occur, the railway company recognized that keeping their equipment clean and disinfected will increase the chances of their employees staying healthy and safe, ultimately allowing the rails to get repaired faster so you and I can get our supplies when needed.
In this photo, you will see some of the railway repair equipment that is used to repair the rails that are damaged or need upgrading. SERVPRO of Jefferson County/Oconomowoc was asked to clean and disinfect, on a daily basis, to keep this equipment safe and usable for their employees in order to keep the supply chain moving.
For all your COVID-19 cleaning and disinfecting needs, both commercial and residential, call SERVPRO of Jefferson County/Oconomowoc to help you be safe. 920-674-3002.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned – a defensive cleaning program
Our defensive cleaning program gives your business a way forward by providing your employees and customers ongoing safety and assuredness
Let us help you get back to business
As our communities re-open, we’re all moving back toward a new kind of normal. The expectations of visitors, customers, and employees who come into our establishments have evolved, and staying safe and well is a top concern. The global COVID-19 pandemic has changed what it means to be clean, and we’ve developed a program to help your business meet the new higher standard of clean that is now expected.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned is a defensive cleaning program we’re offering to businesses and commercial locations to address the current COVID-19 pandemic. This proactive viral pathogen cleaning program goes well beyond janitorial or carpet cleaning. By choosing Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you, your employees, your customers, and your community can rest assured that you’ve selected a higher cleaning standard – you are Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned.
Extensive training and specialized products
As the #1 choice in cleanup and restoration*, we stand on more than 50 years of experience and expertise to help your business become Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned. Beyond fire & water, SERVPRO professionals are trained and experienced in biohazard decontamination and chemical spills – always adhering to the cleaning and decontamination standards set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local authorities.
From formulating and creating our proprietary cleaning products, like SERVPROXIDE, at our headquarters in Gallatin, TN, to taking the utmost care while disinfecting, we will ensure you and your business are set up to inspire consumer confidence as the economy continues to reopen.
3 C’s – Consult, Clean, and Certify
When the stakes are this high, you want a partner who has developed an industry leading, proprietary training program, cleaning solutions, and remediation processes over decades. We’ve cleaned up some of the most challenging biohazards imaginable. Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned reflects our unique experiences and capabilities. The program is grounded with our unique 3 C’s: Consult, Clean, and Certify.
- Consult – Every business is different, which is why you’ll be assigned a Cleaning Protocol Consultant who understands your business and will create a cleaning program to meet your specific needs. This program will be developed based on your business type, size of space, amount of high frequency touchpoints, foot traffic and congestion points.
- Clean – Based on your specific business needs, your location will undergo a thorough, deep clean, using exclusive cleaning products, according to protocols set forth by the CDC. Our employees have years of experience, and we will go beyond the scope of work that regular janitorial staff perform. Cleanup procedures generally include cleaning of porous and non-porous surfaces, disinfecting of non-porous surfaces, cleaning and disinfecting of equipment, tools, and/or supplies used for cleanup process, and disposal of hazardous materials. In the event of a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 event, we will be there cleaning within 24 hours to ensure you get back to business as quickly as possible.
- Certify - Once your business location has been Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you will gain access to proprietary signage, digital emblems, and other collateral that communicates that you’ve selected a higher standard of clean available to help protect your employees and customers. And because we add the day, month, and year to that proprietary stamp of clean, your guests will know that not only did you choose Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, but that your location is being cleaned regularly at this standard.
Call today for a Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation
We’re Here to Help – 24 hours a day, seven days a week – until life is back to normal in the communities we all call home.
Call SERVPRO of Jefferson County/Oconomowoc today at 920-674-3002 for your Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation.
* #1 Choice in cleanup & restoration based Commercial Attitude & Usage Tracking study. Polling 816 commercial business decision makers on first choice for future needs related to cleanup & restoration work. Study conducted by C&R Research: October 2019
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned means professionally trained SERVPRO franchises perform the requested cleaning, sanitizing and disinfection services according to proprietary SERVPRO protocols and recognized industry and CDC standards with EPA approved cleaning products to deliver a SERVPRO certified cleaning experience. Each SERVPRO franchise is independently owned and operated.
Carpet Cleaning Tips
SERVPRO of Jefferson County/Oconomowoc cleans carpets.
Carpets that are cleaner last longer and just look better overall. Here are five new ideas you can use to keep your carpets clean.
1. Spot Cleaning. See this tips on cleaning stains. Shaving cream can be used for most carpet stains and sometimes it works even better than other methods out there. Apply shaving cream to the stain and let it sit for about 30 minutes. Once you’ve let the shaving cream sit for long enough, you can blot it up with a dry cloth. Follow that up with a few spritzes of baking soda and vinegar mixed together in a spray bottle. You don’t need to soak your carpet but make sure the stain still feels damp. After five minutes you can blot that up too.
After you blot up the vinegar and water mix, you should be able to see that your once-stained carpet is looking much better. If the stain was particularly set in, you may have to repeat the process once or twice to get your carpet back to normal. Baking soda is great, but shaving cream can be a super handy second option. Give it a try next time.
If you are unable to get the stains out of the carpet and you call a profession be sure to let the professions know what chemicals you may have used already. The reason for this is a chemical that the professions use may counteract when you have used on the carpet.
2. Give steam cleaning a try.
If you’re wanting to save some money, you can alternate deep cleaning with professional cleanings. Doing some of the steam cleaning yourself will make the time between your professional cleanings last longer.
You can rent a steam cleaner at most supermarkets, and the detergent is usually pretty inexpensive too. You won’t need much of the cleaning solution, but if you haven’t used it before, give it a test on a small patch of carpet first. Sometimes certain detergents and carpets don’t mix well, and you don’t want to find that out by starting somewhere highly visible.
3. Ice to remove gum.
One of the most dreaded things you might find stuck in your carpet is gum. Gum is much less sticky once frozen, so you have a better chance of getting it out of your carpet once it’s one solid mass. After it’s been sitting with ice on it for a few minutes, remove what’s left of the ice and try prying the gum up with a butter knife or spoon.
4. Apply heat.
Another sticky situation for your carpets is wax from something like a candle. Wax can get stuck in your carpet fibers easily.
Try to scrape up the wax or pull it out when it’s cold, cover it with a towel and heat it up with an iron. The wax will soften under the towel and lift up into it. If there are any larger chunks still left under the towel, they should lift up more easily now that they aren’t hardened and stuck to the fibers.
5. Change up when you vacuum.
If you vacuum every week on the same day, try changing things up and choosing a different day of the week.
Keep what you’ve read here in mind and use these tips the next time you need to do a deep clean or deal with a stain.
Website to read more of this blog.
It’s almost holiday season, is your home ready?
Give your home a nice fall cleaning!
Call SERVPRO of Jefferson County / Oconomowoc today.
Did you know that SERVPRO of Jefferson County / Oconomowoc offers cleaning services? Treat yourself to a pre-holiday clean home before hosting family holidays. Keep reading for a list of cleaning services SERVPRO offers.
- Carpet Cleaning
- SERVPRO offers plenty of carpet cleaning services depending on your carpet’s specialized needs.
- Bonnet Cleaning for shorter pile carpets
- Hot Water Extraction for a deeper clean on all carpet types
- Deluxe Precondition and Rinse to help restore deeply soiled areas
- Showcase Premier Cleaning, the most thorough carpet cleaning method in the industry
- Dry Cleaning for those color fast carpet issues
- For more information about SERVPRO carpet cleaning, click here.
- Air Ducts & HVAC Cleaning
- Call SERVPRO of Jefferson County / Oconomowoc today to inspect your ventilation system. We will give you our honest opinion of what needs to be done since duct cleaning is not always needed. We will give you recommendations to help improve the air quality. Without regularly inspecting your HVAC, the system could be circulating dust, pollen, odors, dirt and debris, and other contaminants.
- See more about HVAC cleaning here.
- Ceiling, Floor, and Wall Cleaning
- Let us give your home a deep clean. Even on hardwood and tile floors, soil can build up over time and require a professional clean.
- For more about the benefits of professionally cleaning your ceilings, walls, and floors, check out this page.
- Drapes & Blinds Cleaning
- Generally, drapes should be cleaned every two years. Often times, drapes may not show debris build up for two to six years. Drape cleaning can extend the life of your draperies, often much cheaper than paying to replace them.
- Click here to read more on SERVPRO’s professional drapes and blinds cleaning service.
Give yourself a present this holiday season by giving your home a deep professional clean. Visiting family will be so impressed with the cleanliness of your home. Call SERVPRO of Jefferson County / Oconomowoc today at (920) 674-3002 for all of your cleaning needs.
SERVPRO of Jefferson Co./Oconomowoc is committed to clean up any size disaster.
SERVPRO of Jefferson Co./Oconomowoc cleans up the most difficult messes every day. We can take on anything you've got. Everything under your roof, everyone under ours.
Got the Winter Blues?
SERVPRO of Jefferson Co./Oconomowoc would like for you to keep it clean to reduce stress and depression.
SERVPRO of Jefferson Co./Oconomowoc would like to let you know that studies show keeping a clean home correlates with a reduction in stress and depression. #KeepItClean
A Clean Home for 2016
SERVPRO of Jefferson Co./Oconomowoc will get your home clean in 2016.
Dream of keeping a cleaner home in 2016? Start off on the right foot with a deep clean by SERVPRO of Jefferson Co./Oconomowoc.
Holiday Safety Tip #12
SERVPRO of Jefferson Co./Oconomowoc knows that a clean refrigerator could be a good way to start off the New Year!
Holiday leftovers overwhelming your refrigerator and perhaps getting a little smelly? SERVPRO of Jefferson Co./Oconomowoc knows the end of the year is a great time to give it a deep clean. Follow these simple steps for a spotless fridge. #12DaysOfSafety
'Tis the Season
SERVPRO of Jefferson Co./Oconomowoc will always be here for your cleanup needs, no matter the season.
'Tis the season for staying in with the people you love most. No matter how big or small your cleanup needs are, SERVPRO of Jefferson Co./Oconomowoc is here to make your house feel like home for the holidays.
Glass Clear of Smear
SERVPRO of Jefferson Co./Oconomowoc likes to keep cleaning as simple as possible.
Looking for a way to clean your windows without leaving streaks? SERVPRO of Jefferson Co./Oconomowoc suggests using a sheet of newspaper next time instead of a paper towel. It's a simple way to keep the glass clear of smear. #HolidayHomePrep
Your Furry Friends
SERVPRO of Jefferson Co./Oconomowoc tries to make your holiday home prep faster and easier.
Got a furry friend who doesn't watch where he takes off his coat? SERVPRO of Jefferson Co./Oconomowoc suggests using a damp rubber glove to remove pet hair from furniture. It's easy! #HolidayHomePrep
Smelly Garbage Disposal?
SERVPRO of Jefferson Co./Oconomowoc knows a nice smelling home is important, especially during the holidays.
Garbage disposal causing a stink? SERVPRO of Jefferson Co./Oconomowoc has an easy fix for you: Toss in an occasional lemon or orange to eliminate odors and keep it clean. #HolidayHomePrep?
We're Your Cleanup Team
SERVPRO of Jefferson Co./Oconomowoc will help out when you're in a pinch.
The first game of the #WorldSeries calls for a bad baseball pun: When you've had fire or water damage, let SERVPRO of Jefferson Co./Oconomowoc be the cleanup. We'll knock it out of the park.
Ink Pen Vs. Hair Spray
SERVPRO of Jefferson Co./Oconomowoc thinks it's a little funny to use hair spray as well. But it does work.
Do you have trouble keeping your white shirts ink pen free? SERVPRO of Jefferson Co./Oconomowoc suggests to try removing the stain with a little hair spray! #TipTuesday
Experts in Cleaning
SERVPRO of Jefferson Co./Oconomowoc thinks William Shakespeare is turning in his grave.
SERVPRO of Jefferson Co./Oconomowoc has the experts with the know-how to clean your home or office.
Summer Heat = Wet Feet
SERVPRO of Jefferson Co./Oconomowoc has the proper equipment to clean your carpets to make them look beautiful again.
This summer heat could lead to some wet feet! If your carpet takes a beating, SERVPRO of Jefferson Co./Oconomowoc will be there for you.
SERVPRO of Jefferson County / Oconomowoc still cleans carpets. Call us the next time yours need to be done.
SERVPRO of Jefferson County / Oconomowoc doesn't see as much shag carpet these days but we're still out there keepin' it clean. Why don't you give us a try the next time you need your carpets cleaned.
Air Ducts and HVAC Cleaning
SERVPRO of Jefferson County / Oconomowoc is here to get your ducts cleaned so your AC stays running.
Summer's here and things are starting to heat up. Give SERVPRO of Jefferson County / Oconomowoc a call and we can arrange to get your ducts cleaned to keep your AC running at peak efficiency. You can learn more by clicking HERE.
SERVPRO of Jefferson County / Oconomowoc is here for your carpet cleaning needs.
Summer break plus muddy hands? Your carpets may take a beating! Keep SERVPRO of Jefferson County / Oconomowoc's number handy if the little ones have too much fun.
Restore vs. Replace
SERVPRO of Jefferson County / Oconomowoc's "restore vs. replace" program is what we live by.
Did you know that fire, water and mold cannot only damage your property's structure but also your belongings within it? SERVPRO of Jefferson County / Oconomowoc's "restore vs. replace" mentality can help save your most precious items.
We Do Carpet Cleaning
June has finally arrived and summer break is just beginning for school kids everywhere. SERVPRO of Jefferson County / Oconomowoc sees some carpet cleaning needs in your future - keep our number handy!
May it be fire or water damage, call SERVPRO of Jefferson County / Oconomowoc to clean it up and restore.
When you have a mayday in your home, call on SERVPRO of Jefferson County / Oconomowoc for fire and water cleanup and restoration.
Don't Be Fooled
SERVPRO of Jefferson County / Oconomowoc is the only one that can help restore your property with care.
Don't be fooled by those other guys, SERVPRO of Jefferson County / Oconomowoc is the only one that can help restore your property "Like it never even happened."
Your Spring-Cleaning Needs
Call SERVPRO of Jefferson County / Oconomowoc today for all your spring-cleaning needs!
Have a few "high traffic areas" in your home that need a little extra attention? Call SERVPRO of Jefferson County / Oconomowoc today to learn how we can help with all your spring-cleaning needs!
SERVPRO of Jefferson County / Oconomowoc can get your home or office professionally cleaned this Spring.
#SpringCleaning can be a real chore. Call the professionals at SERVPRO of Jefferson County / Oconomowoc to get started!