SERVPRO Restores Home After Furnace Leak
A furnace leak in this home caused damage to a bedroom, a closet and dining room. Additionally, because the water had been sitting for a while, some mold growth had developed on the flooring. The SERVPRO crew applied anti-microbial mats to aid with hindering the mold growth. When the crews were pulling the carpet and pad out they discovered tile flooring underneath. They tested it and found asbestos. SERVPRO's asbestos crew was called in to remove it and the floor above was restored in addition to the rest of the property that had been damaged.